Monday 11 July 2016

WOW! Blown away by this mascara!




Just a quicky today - my first review of a beauty product.

I just HAD to post this because I was so amazed by this £5.99 Maybelline Volum' Express Lift Mascara. It actually does what it says on the tin; it's incredible!

I usually spend up to 30 seconds per eye clamping my poor eyelashes with my evil-looking eyelash curlers (honestly, they look like an instrument of medieval torture), trying to make my eyes look like I am awake.

Then on Saturday I found this Mascara. I was looking for something non clumpy as I am going to start wearing contacts again, and was in a bit of a rush when I grabbed this miracle in the hellishly busy Westfield Stratford branch of Boots. I tried it this morning - with no other make up so I have used filters in an attempt to blur my poor ravaged skin - and look! Curly lashes! I actually watched them go up as I applied it (ooer!).

Maybe it's Maybelline? Damn right it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment